10/27/14

My Favorite games of 2014(thus far)

I liked some games in 2014. Here are some of them

VISUAL NOVELSSSSSS

Y U NO GIVE US, NIS AMERICA??
Danganranpa 1 and 2: I reviewed 2 on this blog, you should know why I love it already.

999: This is a visual novel like DGR, but with more puzzle elements. It was awesome, but too much emphasis an playing OVER AND OVER.



TOMODACHI LIFE

It's weird yet awesome. That is all. OK, OK there is more to it than that, but honestly, it would take way too long to describe

VIRTUAL ON!!!!!


Virtual on is completely awesome. Why is it awesome, you ask? Because it is an extremely fast paced robot battler with extremely odd controls. If I do a review of this, I will go into FAR more detail.



To be continued? (Read: I is lazy and will finish later BYE)

No comments:

Post a Comment