7/1/15

TANGENT SEASON ONE FINALE

Episode 13- FINALE??? Nah, probably not. Is 13 even a common ending number anyway?
Dante:”I kept using the word hotness.”
Ralph:”Like anyone was even paying attention anyway.”
Dante:”I was.”
Ralph:”That wasn’t what I meant… But yes, you are technically correct.”
Dante:”Your mom is technical.”
Ralph:”Stop making these jokes.”
Dante:”Stop setting yourself up for them.”
Ralph:”And how would I do that? Stop talking completely?”
Dante:”Yes.”

Ralph:”No.”
Dante:”Maybe?”
Ralph:”No.”
Dante:”Aww…”
Ralph:”@_@”
Dante:”I wonder if a character could disrupt the 1 on 1 structure we have.”
Ralph:”I don’t know, but at the same time, I don’t really care.”
Dante:”I never got those wings.”
Ralph:”Oh yeah… Wait are we still stuck in traffic?”
Dante:”Your mom-”
Ralph:”No. Just no.”
Dante:”Fine… Maybe we are, I think I’m blind.”
Ralph:”No, that would create obvious plot holes. We did not plan for your character to be blind.”
Dante:”Wait… who’s ‘we’?”
Ralph:”OH NO, I’ve been found out!”
Dante:”Wait… WHAT!?”
Ralph:”Fine I admit it… I have discovered something.”
Dante:”Your mom discovered something.”
Ralph:”You know what? I’m not telling you. Go die.”
Dante:”Alright then.”
Ralph:”WAIT WHAT?”
Dante:”You, I just ran into traffic.”
Ralph:”Did you die?”
Dante:”Yep.”
Ralph:”WHAT?”
Dante:”I dunno. Maybe I’m just awesome that way.”
Ralph:”I… STILL HAVE NO ARMS THOUGH!”
Dante:”You are not awesome. End Of Story.”
END OF EPISODE 13- WAIT WAS THAT ACTUALLY THE END OF THAT EPISODE?


Episode 14- I have a monkey jar watching me at all times. Please send help. Also REAL FINALE.
Ralph:”What are you up to?”
Dante:”I’m going to do what I should have ALWAYS done! Become a superhero!”
Ralph:”This is what I get for just being polite? Never again.”
Dante:”STOP WITH YOUR FOOLISHNESS, FOR I AM NOW… SUPER DANTE!”
Ralph:”Couldn’t come up with a better name huh?”
SUPER Dante:”SUPER Dante is the best name!”
Ralph:”For your mom, maybe.”
SUPER Dante:”HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY CATCHPHRASE VILLAIN!”
Ralph:”Whatever. Why are you being so dramatic all of sudden anyways?”
SUPER Dante:”For the CLIMACTIC FINALE!”
Ralph:”Don’t you need a rising action? And a plot? AND IT’S THE FINALE!? Am I going to die?”
SUPER Dante:”STOP BEING TOO SERIOUS IN THIS SERIES, TAKE THIS!”
Ralph:”Ooh, a PB&J Sandwich, thanks!”
SUPER Dante:”CURSE MY LACK OF NARRATION!”
Ralph:”How do you possibly think that being a superhero for ONE episode is going to be a good finale?”
SUPER Dante:” I may not be the finale Tangent deserves, but I am the one they needed.”
Ralph:”DON’T CALL OUT SHOW A ‘THEY’!”
SUPER Dante:”You’re a they, now FIGHT ME!”
Ralph:”No.”
SUPER Dante:” But what of the CLIMAX?”
Ralph:”Nah.”
SUPER Dante:”But what would we be without one?”
Ralph:”This.”
SUPER Dante:”Oh. Huh.”
Ralph:” Ha, you thought I was going to let you have the finishing line when I started to break the trend? NOPE!”

END OF SEASON ONE- WHY DO WE USE THESE TERMS FOR A STORY ANYWAY, ALSO I WANT HIGHER BILLING. I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE ASKED EARLIER.

No comments:

Post a Comment