3/1/17

Some Questions

*AHEM* Research has been done, and the result is: blog ads are worthless for me. Even if someone clicked on an ad everyday it would take 200 days for me to see a cent. SO yeah, poll closed, and this post will be deleted in a week or so. Yeah... this was an eye-opening experience.


I've put a couple of polls up today. One is a retrospective poll, which I'm excited about making. The other is a bit of an experiment on my part. Yep, I've put up a poll about ads. Now, a primary rule of this blog is no ads, buuuuuuut I'm curious.If I put ads up, and I make, say, a dollar a month (Which is probably hopeful talk, all things considered) I might be more "intrigued" about making new articles. I'll put ads up for about 2-3 months as an experiment if the poll approves.No worries either way, the blog will remain FOREVER. WHAHAHA- uh, anyway, vote on it? Hey, if It's a yes I can make a review about ads themselves! Anyway, I'm just curious to see what will happen from all this. Retrospective in march!

Edit: I added a "Followers" gadget to the blog. I'm not yet sure if that is better or worse than subscribing by email. If you're already subbed by email, don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment